Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Black Skinny Goes Out

After a long week, nothing is better than spending time with friends or going out on a date with my husband.  Here’s how it works in my world: 
Friday evening is finally here.  Work is done, boys are about to sit down for dinner and the babysitter is arriving in 30 minutes.  One look in the mirror and it’s simple: I’m not ready at all for my night out. 
I haven’t even thought about what I’m going to wear.  I am still feeling pretty awesome that I was even able to find a sitter, spend some quality time with the boys and make dinner… totally failed to figure out an outfit.  I need it to be simple, quick to throw together & to look effortless. 
So, I start with the most essential piece of my outfit, the foundation of the night’s look. 
Black skinny jeans.  Check.  (Already have them on.) 
Change the top, step into some high heels; grab a clutch and a bit of jewelry, touch up the mascara and add lipstick.  Done. 
20 min later…kiss the boys good night, thank the babysitter and I’m out the door. 

Personal favorite:  Black from head to toe.  Black top, black skinny jeans & black heels seem to make any look exponentially sexier.  Grab a killer coat for the chill outside.  Gorgeous. 


For more on the Mia Black Skinny jeans, check out my blog on KUT from the Kloth.


No comments:

Post a Comment