Saturday, November 22, 2014

Real People. Real Style.


My passion for styling touches every area of my life.  The thrill of refining and perfecting energies me every single day.  This passion has led me to a full redesign of my website - launching today! - where women looking to honor their true style can find style tips, resources, look book inspiration and, best of all, real life stories of women I have worked with to restyle their look and their wardrobes.  

In my Woman of the Week section today, you'll find the lovely and talented Sara, a mother of three who was oh-so-ready to re-do her look...and within a reasonable budget.  

Sara - Janel Dyan's Woman of the Week 
"Janel started with my closet and helped me to rediscover the pieces I loved and then helped me select new pieces to complete my own individual look."

While working with clients, I am committed to guiding them in finding their signature style and then creating a real path to using that style to feel great every day, no matter what they're doing.

Read Sara's full story and see her Look Book here.




No comments:

Post a Comment